Akai Kiku LS Tunic Dress
Akai Kiku LS tunic dress featuring detailed hand illustrated floral chrysanthemum print by Louise Coleman.
- Red & black hand illustrated floral print with butterflies & bees
- Scoop neck
- Button up keyhole at back of neck
- Silvery grey shell button
- Long sleeves to mid wrist length
- A-line tunic style shape
- Knee length (model is 5'7)
- Lightweight viscose crepe
- Fabric has slight sheen to it
100% viscose / dry clean only.
Limited edition piece, made in England.
Style is true to size.
S: UK8 - UK10.
M: UK10 - UK12.
L: UK12 - UK14.
About this print: the hand drawn Akai Kiku print depicts intricate dot-work chrysanthemums with fluttering butterflies and bees buzzing about the striking Japanese flora. The colourway includes vivid, rich ruby red tones against inky black. In Japan, the chrysanthemum represents longevity, joy and optimism, and Louise love the fact that there is a Japanese National Chrysanthemum Day (Kiku no Sekku) which is also referred to as the Festival of Happiness!