Akai Kiku Maxi Slip dress
Akai Kiku silk satin bias cut maxi slip dress in red floral chrysanthemum print by Louise Coleman.
- Red & black hand illustrated floral print with butterflies & bees
- Gentle scoop neck (height adjustable by straps)
- Thin, delicate straps (tie to adjust length)
- Fitted bias cut shape with flared skirt
- Lightweight silk satin
- Maxi length (model is 5'7)
- Please note, this piece has been cut long so that it is a full maxi length on everyone - our more petite customers may need to have the dress shortened.
100% Silk / Dry clean only.
Limited edition piece, printed and manufactured in England.
Style is true to size.
S: UK8 - UK10.
M: UK10 - UK12.
L: UK12 - UK14.
About this print: the Akai Kiku print depicts intricate dot-work chrysanthemums with fluttering butterflies and golden bees buzzing about the striking Japanese flora. The colourway features a rich, festive red against an inky black background with pretty golden accents on the bees. In Japan, the chrysanthemum represents longevity, joy and optimism, and Louise loves the fact that there is a Japanese National Chrysanthemum Day (Kiku no Sekku) which is also referred to as the Festival of Happiness!