Akai Kiku Midi Slip Dress
Akai Kiku printed midi slip dress featuring detailed hand illustrated floral chrysanthemum design by Louise Coleman.
- Red & black hand illustrated floral print with butterflies & bees
- Gentle scoop neck (height adjustable by straps)
- Thin black straps (tie to adjust length)
- Relaxed swing shape
- Lightweight viscose satin
- Midi length (model is 5'7)
100% Viscose / Wash at 30 Degrees
Limited edition piece, printed and manufactured in England.
Style is true to size.
S: UK8 - UK10.
M: UK10 - UK12.
L: UK12 - UK14.
About this print: the Akai Kiku print depicts intricate dot-work chrysanthemums with fluttering butterflies and golden bees buzzing about the striking Japanese flora. The colourway features a rich, festive red against an inky black background with pretty golden accents on the bees. In Japan, the chrysanthemum represents longevity, joy and optimism, and Louise loves the fact that there is a Japanese National Chrysanthemum Day (Kiku no Sekku) which is also referred to as the Festival of Happiness!