Gion Mini Slip Dress
Gion floral lantern print strappy slip dress by Louise Coleman.
- Navy hand illustrated Japanese floral print with lanterns
- Gentle scoop neck (height adjustable by straps)
- Thin black straps (tie to adjust length)
- Relaxed swing shape
- Lightweight viscose satin
- Midi length (model is 5'7)
100% Viscose / Wash at 30 Degrees
Limited edition piece, printed and manufactured in England.
Style is true to size.
S: UK8 - UK10.
M: UK10 - UK12.
L: UK12 - UK14.
About this print: The Gion print is inspired by the magic and wonder of the winding streets of Gion, the Geisha district in Kyoto. The design features festive lanterns bearing ancient Kanji symbols of warmth, celebration and welcome hanging from clusters of stylised gerberas. Adorned with pretty daisy chains, with Louise's signature crescent man-in-the-moon making an appearance and peeking out from behind a flower cluster. This fantastical, dreamy scene is set against a beautiful deep navy star studded night sky.